Prayer Update January 2023
Happy New Year to you all. We say a prayer that you all know God’s blessing and peace this coming year.
Wonderfully, we have a full diary of engagements again this term, with us involved in 22 different schools. We are very aware of the huge privilege, responsibility and opportunity this provides, so please do continue your prayers.
PLEASE GIVE THANKS FOR
· Financial, voluntary and prayer support that enables The Joy Foundation to continue and be a blessing to local children
· Schools still being open to Christian involvement.
· Please pray for us each day – we are in school everyday of the term apart from Fridays which we use as a planning/ preparation/ sort out everything day
· The Joy Foundation weekend 24th – 26th March
· Friday 24th is the first ever joint schools Collective Worship. We are hoping that most of the schools that we are involved with will join us over Zoom to celebrate an Easter message of “Everybody counts”. 15 are already signed up.
· Saturday 25th March 7.30 The Bridge Church TJF Celebration Event -see details below
· Sunday 26th March TJF Giving Day – we are hoping as many churches and individuals as possible will financially give to The Joy Foundation
· Our hope over this weekend is that we serve local children, we raise awareness of The Joy Foundation and we raise £2000 to support our ongoing costs
· PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS WEEKEND. ALSO THAT WE FIND TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR VIDEO PRODUCTION AND FOR SOUND/ PICTURE PROVISION FOR OUR JOINT SCHOOL COLLECTIVE WORSHIP
TJF CELEBRATION EVENING
Saturday 25th March – 7.30pm
Bridge Central, Portland Street
An evening of entertainment, fundraising and celebration of The Joy Foundation
We are auctioning Easter Fayre as part of this event. If you are willing to bake, make or prepare something that can be a part of this auction, please contact Andy.
Tickets on sale from the end of January