Prayer Update November 2023
Thankyou for your ongoing prayers.
PLEASE GIVE THANKS FOR
· We have had a tremendous response for our online Collective Worship – “Together!” on 29th November. There will be over 50 screens on one Zoom call. Give thanks and pray that our Advent theme represents Jesus well to these children. This includes new schools that The Joy Foundation will be supporting for the first time.
· New church support. We have had both new churches and individuals that are interested in supporting TJF through prayer and finance. TJF constantly needs new sources of support as we continue to be on the frontline of mission and face increased costs.
PLEASE PRAY FOR
· Please may I ask you to pray for local schools that are suffering from recent flood damage, especially Redwood Primary School in Waddington. The school is enduring severe disruption. Pray for their needs and that TJF’s ongoing, weekly support is a help to them.
· Please keep praying for our witness to both children and staff. We are aware that we are sometimes a lone Christian influence and that carries a great opportunity and responsibility.
· And finally, a repeat from last month ….Our Steering Group. We have had new members over this past year, but we are now seeking someone to step forward to be Chairperson.
Please make a note that our annual fundraising quiz is on Saturday 18th November, 7.30pm at Leslie Manser Primary School.. Please let Andy know if you are bringing a team along. 8 people in a team – see the attached flier.
Thank you for your support.