Prayer Matters December 2021
Firstly we thank God
- for our children, teachers and other staff who have been able to be in our local schools since September.
- that The Joy Foundation staff have been able to take up many opportunities in school. Please continue to pray for their health and further protection.
We pray for:
- All that The Joy Foundation will be doing in schools over the busy Advent period with many opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus, in collective worship, videos, lessons and general conversations.
- the ongoing situation regarding Covid in schools - infections amongst children seem to be increasing and schools are starting to limit their gatherings again.
- We remember those children for whom Christmas may be a big disappointment due to the financial circumstances of their parents. We pray for charities that are working hard to help out and that God may be with them.
Please note The Joy Foundation is one of the chosen Community Champions that are being supported by Lincolnshire Co-op on Newark road, North Hykeham. This is from 5 Dec to 5 March. All you need to do is shop there using your membership dividend card. A portion of your dividend & plastic bag sales goes to the elected community champions.
Thank you for praying for the work of the Joy Foundation.
God bless you this Christmas time and into the new year.