Prayer Update February 2023
Thankyou for your prayers again. This year has already been non-stop for The Joy Foundation
PLEASE GIVE THANKS FOR
· New schools contacting The Joy Foundation about wanting Christian involvement
· Both Helen and Andy continue to be in good health, even through a busy period and especially remembering last year when both were off work for long periods
· The plans that are well under way for The Joy Foundation Weekend over 24th-26th March
· Especially give thanks for the enthusiastic response from schools for a first ever Joint Schools Online Collective Worship on Friday 24th March
· Some new funds that have come in again over January – we very grateful for God’s blessings
· Our ongoing work each day. We are very aware that each day we are on the frontline of outreach, facing challenges but also knowing that our calling to local children is real and required.
· We have capacity and wisdom to know how to serve the new schools that contact us about support
· The Joy Foundation weekend 24th – 26th March
· Friday 24th March Joint Schools Online Collective Worship. Pray for technical efficiency, for the message of “Everybody Counts” to be heard and enjoyed
· Saturday 25th March 7.30 The Bridge Church TJF Celebration Event -see details below
· Sunday 26th March TJF Giving Day – pray that much required funds are raised. Our hope over this weekend is that we serve local children, we raise awareness of The Joy Foundation and we raise £2000 to support our ongoing costs
TJF CELEBRATION EVENING
Saturday 25th March – 7.30pm
Bridge Central, Portland Street
An evening of entertainment, fundraising and celebration of The Joy Foundation
We are auctioning Easter Fayre as part of this event. If you are willing to bake, make or prepare something that can be a part of this auction, please contact Andy.
Tickets £5 – contact Andy to confirm tickets or purchase them at
If you would like to make a financial donation to The Joy Foundation as part of our Giving Day, please do contact me and I will inform you how this can be done.